Thursday, October 25, 2007

12th hour Kojagiri Item

No, no. There is no typo in the subject of this write-up! Keep reading you will understand it. This Kojagiri night I was expecting the typical doodh celebration at D-9. When I came home there was nothing like this. The reason from Birjoo was: “Doodh pilyanantar zop yete ani sakali lawakar jag yet nahi!” Okay no celebrations this time.


Around 11:30 PM I received an SMS from Aparna telling that how they are celebrating the Kojagiri. That’s it. It triggered me. Birjoo told me the probable place where I can get doodh. Of course if there is a will there is a way. Though Birjoo said that if there is a will there is a way but there will not be (open) dukan. Around 11:45 PM I was outside that dukan. But now there is a will there is a way and there is an open dukan but there is no doodh. What to do? Simple! We regularly drink proper proper milk from Chitale milk bag this time we will do something different: we will celebrate Kojagiri with Nestle milk powder! Done!


Next one hour was of full fun celebrating this dynamic Kojagiri. Till the end Suyash was unaware of whether the doodh is a proper proper doodh or a milk powder. This will give you an idea of our quality celebrations (or quality of Nestle product ;-))

No comments: